This is the first post in my blog. This is where I tell you what this blog is going to be about, or what I think it might be about, and then comment later about how the blog turned out completely differently than I intended it.
If you're one of the initiate, or are at least someone who has spent enough time making fun of nerds like me to know what a twenty-sided die is, then you at least know that much about me from the title of this blog... but don't worry, I'm not going to spend this whole blog talking about Elves and Dwarves and epic warriors of the imagination... although that might come into play from time to time.
The intention of this blog is just for me to have a place to write about interesting things I might think about the things that I think are interesting (and hopefully others will want to discuss some of those things with me).
Here's a quick "About Me" section for those interested: My name is Nick, I'm 24, I have a BS in Electronic Media (Video Editing), I'm currently living and teaching English is South Korea with my wife Jennyfer. I enjoy creative writing, especially short stories. I also like to play guitar (but who doesn't these days?), and enjoy a good strategy game or RPG from time to time (pen-and-paper, board game, or video game... they're all just great!) I like electronic music (and most other music genres as well), and I'm also a devoted follower of Jesus, and try to follow Him every day however I can.
Now, all of this and I still haven't said anything about what this blog is going to be about, right?! Right!
-Nick
>>You can also read my Korea Travel Blog here!
Sunday, August 16, 2009
The First Blog
Labels:
blog,
Dungeons and Dragons,
electronic media,
korea,
travel,
twenty sided dice,
video,
video editing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment