Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Finding Myself

This is the phase of the blog which I'll call the "finding myself" phase. It's not about me as the author finding myself, but about the blog as a theoretical entity finding itself.

It seems like all the sucessful blogs out there are either movie review sites, tech review sites, or sites which feature daily pictures of poeple/animals doing dumb/cute things. Okay, maybe that's not entirely true... there's pretty much a blog about everything.

"But I'm unique!" My blog screams, raising it's voice to be heard over the deafening chatter of the internet.

Okay, maybe you're not, bloggie. Maybe you're not. But you will be. One day you'll be great. Other blogs will look up to you and dream to be you. Don't let this lack of direction get you down now. You're young. The posibilities are endless!

"But don't you think I should get a real job?" asks bloggie, "One in which I review music or movies? Or post daily pictures of things that make people laugh at the rest of the human race while at the same time forgetting that they are a part of it?"

Maybe you can get a real job later. But for now, Synth and Issorm's Twenty-Sided Die, just be yourself. Play with your friends. Start a band. Stay up late. Play videogames. Whatever man. Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment