Monday, March 1, 2010

In case anyone is wondering (or in case anyone is reading this at all), I'm doing a little experiment. I'm attempting to write a story in parts entirely on this blog. I have no specific future plans for where the story will go beyond where I am writing it, except for maybe a vague idea, so whenever I write a post, depending on what kind of mood I'm in, the story is shaped into something different.

It's a challenge for sure, I have to try not to go back and rewrite things to make it fit what I want, because if anyone's already read a previous post, most likely they wouldn't go back and notice the change, leaving that person confused about future events in the story.

Also, if you happen upon this for the first time, please go back to the beginning and read the posts in chronological order by posting date.

No comments:

Post a Comment